Have you registered for APMA's Annual Scientific Meeting in Boston? Now's the chance. Take part in APMA's "Boston Banter" video contest and win some wicked cool prizes to enjoy during your stay! First, register for the meeting now or by March 31 to save $300 (applies to APMA members only). Then, tell us in your best Boston accent what you love most about this historic city. Is it the "chow-dah?" The "Green Mon-stah?" The "Vin-yihd?" If you've never been, what are you looking forward to most? Here's how to enter: submit a short video clip (see the "requirements" tab on this contest page), using humor and creativity to talk about something uniquely Boston. You could win one of three great prizes, including one free night in the Sheraton Boston Hotel during the length of the meeting! So, start the Boston banter. Video submissions will be accepted until midnight on Thursday, March 31, 2011. Videos will then be voted on by APMA staff. For more information on APMA's Annual Meeting, and to register by March 31, visit www.apma.org/thenational.
Note to podiatric medical students and residents: it's free for you to attend the meeting, so be sure to submit your video today!
VIDEOS FOR SUBMISSION:
• Must be at least 30 seconds and no more than two minutes in length. Maximum file size is 500 MB.
• Must positively promote the city of Boston, while attempting a Boston accent.
• Must be original (created by the entrant) and unpublished.
• Must be in English.
• May not contain any confidential information.
• Must not violate third-party rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, including music copyrights, trademark, and right of publicity. Do not use any third-party trademarks, company names or logos.
• Must not include unsuitable content; obscenity; disparagement; defamation; libel threats; pornography; harassment; racial, ethnic, or sexual slurs; other offensive conduct or material, or otherwise include inappropriate or unlawful content.
• Must not include or contain advertising or solicitations of business.
• All Entrants in the Contest must be Fifteen (15) years or older and a resident of the United States.
• Entrants must pass along all rights for usage to the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
• One entry per individual.
From March 1, 2011 to March 31, 2011, all visitors to http://bostonbanter.strutta.com can view all Entries and comment on their favorite. Entry period will close at midnight on March 31, 2011. Final judging will be complete by April 3, 2011. All Judges are staff members of APMA.
The Judges' decisions are final and may not be contested or disputed, however, Judges or Organizer may change the Judges' decision at any time, for any reason, even after the winner is elected. Criteria for judging will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
• Evidence of being passionate about Boston area history, lifestyles, attractions, etc.
Each of the three winners will be contacted via e-mail in order to claim their prizes.
|Round name||Starts on||Ends on|
|Submission round||March 1, 2011 @ 12:00 AM (EST)||March 31, 2011 @ 11:59 PM (EDT)|
|Judging round||April 1, 2011 @ 12:00 AM (EDT)||April 3, 2011 @ 11:59 PM (EDT)|